How do I know that you’re probably wasting at least some money on digital marketing?
Well, in the State of Inbound 2017 study on marketing ROI, 41% of respondents said they could not or do not calculate the return on investment they get from their marketing strategy, or they don’t know whether inbound or outbound marketing is more effective based on the numbers (which is pretty much the same thing).
In an eMarketer study, 6 out of 10 business owners said they’re not able to track ROI from their social media activities.
And 40% of marketers surveyed by HubSpot said that in 2017, proving the ROI of their marketing activities is their top marketing challenge.
So, based on the statistics, our theory is that their marketing strategy is actually more like guesswork than an effective strategy, and they are probably wasting a lot of money on marketing each month. Wouldn’t you agree?
According to the Marketing Budgets 2016 Report from Econsultancy, while marketing budgets vary by industry, B2C firms spend about 9% of total revenue on marketing.
That’s a potentially huge amount of money to lose for no reason. The study also found that at least 50% of businesses are spending at least 40% of their total spend on digital. But most companies are really struggling to understand which way to go with their digital strategy.
However, the most important issue here isn’t actually money lost. It’s about missing the opportunity to gain in a big way.
Because marketing and advertising do work, when done right. And that means results, and monitoring them to optimize and improve your strategy.
And we know that, as a CMO or CEO, you’re under pressure to provide results.
We discovered that as many as 93% of CMOs have said they’re under more pressure to deliver a measurable ROI from their marketing activities. And that 63% of all companies’ top marketing challenges was “generating traffic and leads”.
We’d like to help with an AI solution that provides very accurate ROI figures, as well as a whole range of KPIs you can monitor daily so you know exactly how well your digital strategy is working: Adext AI
In fact, it creates a digital strategy that’s 100% tailored to your business and niche based on research using Big Data and thousands of campaigns from around the world.
It’s a supercomputer that you can set and forget about, because it will send you qualified traffic and leads automatically from the first week after your campaign is launched (again, automatically).
And, if you don’t have a website yet, don’t worry. Adext will create a special Lead Page for you at no additional cost.
It’ll get you on Facebook, Instagram and Google, as well as thousands of sites related to the product or service you offer through Remarketing.
It’ll ensure you have digital strategy and a web presence that grows stronger with every day.
And it takes the hard work out of online advertising, so you can dedicate your valuable time to more creative, strategic tasks as your business grows.
Why should you give it a go? Well, imagine no longer having to worry about your sales revenue because business is booming, and closing a lot more qualified leads every week… and finally beginning to relax, because your strategy is ACTUALLY PREDICTABLE. And the best bit? Our solution is affordable no matter how small or large your business is. Find out how it works here.
Also, consider this data:
- 74% of people say they use Facebook for professional purposes, and content consumption on Facebook has increased 57% in the past two years, according to HubSpot. Our AI solution will put an ad up on Facebook for you in a matter of minutes.*
- Google drives 95% of all paid search ad clicks on mobile, says Business Insider. And 64.6% of people click on Google ads when they are looking to buy an item online, according to WordStream. So, it’s a good idea to be on Google. Our AI solution will do that for you.
- When it comes to paid social media ads, the overwhelming majority use Facebook ads (84%), followed by Google ads (41%) — Social Media Examiner, 2015. Ditto!
- 8 in 10 marketers worldwide use location targeting for mobile advertising, according to a poll by xAD, completed in 2015. That means your competitors probably are, and so could you, with our AI solution.
- When social media is part of their buyer’s journey, customers tend to convert at a 129% higher rate. They are also 400% more likely to spend significantly more than those without a social component, according to Deloitte. That means higher sales revenues for you.
- Users who are retargeted are 70% more likely to convert, claims Digital Information World. That’s why we’ll make sure your company is making the best out of Google AdWords Remarketing.
- Marketers who use automation tools say time is the biggest barrier to advanced marketing while those who don’t automate say that budget is their biggest barrier, says Openprise.) But our AI solution can save you time, work and money.
Ready to step on board? Start here.
Not sure yet? compare how our solution works vs working with a digital agency here.