If you came here it’s probably because you have questions about Adext or you just want to know more in detail how this smart platform works and how it will help you attract customers and drive up your business sales.
Well, you are in the right place!
Here we will answer all the questions that users like you have had. And, if for some reason, you are not able to find the answer to your question, please share it with us in the comment section of the post and we'll get back to you in the blink of an eye.
What You Need to Know About Adext
WHAT IS ADEXT?
Adext is the world’s first fully-automated advertising system powered by artificial intelligence (AI).
It’s a smart platform that automates the creation, management and optimization of your online ads. It works with Google, Facebook and Instagram, as well as Google AdWords Remarketing*.
As a result, Adext allows you to target your ideal prospects wherever they spend their time online.
*Remarketing: Is a form of online advertising that enables sites to show targeted ads to the users who have already visited your website.
HOW DOES ADEXT WORK?
Adext uses artificial intelligence!
That means it leverages the immense power of both machine learning and big data.
Using machine learning, Adext's intelligent algorithms analyze, detect and learn what works best for each business.
Then it uses that information to optimize and perfect your ad campaigns over and over again, as well as channel your investment to the digital platforms that generate the most sales for your business.
How much data can it analyze?
It processes millions of data from around the world (Big Data) to identify ad campaign trends and profitable patterns that it can apply to your campaigns to grow your business.
How does AI compare to other methods? There is literally no smarter way of making advertising investment decisions currently available.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF USING ADEXT?
- Makes digital advertising easy. It takes all the difficulty out of attracting quality prospects towards your business to increase sales.
- Is astoundingly efficient. Purchasing a plan and putting Adext to work is like having a salesperson promote your product or service on all the major internet platforms 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Do you like business efficiency? We do. Time is money.
- Is the smartest digital advertising option to maximize your ROI. Think about all the overheads digital agencies have to consider when deciding how much they’ll charge you. Imagine how many errors the agency staff are capable of making, and the information they have access to...
Now compare that with the most intelligent advertising computer system that exists today, powered by AI (AKA machine learning, and Big Data). There are minimal overheads, no errors, millions of data to base decisions on, and the system works 24/7.
- Saves you time and energy. Adext allows you to dedicate your precious time and hard work to the management of the new ideal prospects coming in, and to doing what you love, without having to worry about lead generation or customer acquisition.
- Does all the work for you. It executes your digital advertising strategy 100%, so you don’t need to dedicate any more people power or capital to it.
Just sit back, and watch how well your campaigns are doing from our platform.
These are just a few of the benefits Adext can bring you. Because here at Adext, we like to focus on concrete results.
Click here to read more about the surprising results our clients have achieved using Adext.
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE OR KNOW TO GET GOING WITH ADEXT?
You’ll just need to follow some simple steps to get yourself set up.
Adext will take care of the process of creating, launching, managing and optimizing your campaigns on the internet’s main platforms.
With Adext you don’t need to be a digital advertising expert to get expert-level results.
Yet, getting your set up right is crucial.
Here’s what you will need to do if you want Adext to measure and report back on everything the visitors Adext sends you actually do on your site:
- Add a clear and obvious call to action (CTA) to your website pages, which tells users what you expect them to do, like: "Request a quote now", "Free download here", "Add to cart", etc.
- If you don’t have an online store, you’ll need to add a contact form to your website so Adext can record the number of prospects that are interested in what you offer and fill it out.
- Copy and paste the Adext Tags (AKA tracking codes). They function as a communication bridge between Adext and your website. The tags report back on everything the visitors Adext sends you actually do on your site.
It’s important to paste them into the code of all the pages of your website because without them, Adext won’t be able to measure or report back on the basic metrics of your ad campaigns and display the results on the platform's Dashboard.
What will it report back on? Metrics like the number of clicks, visitors, demographics, CTR (percentage of people that clicked on the ad, divided by the total users who viewed it), type of devices used, and level of engagement on social networks.
If Adext doesn’t know how your campaigns are performing, how can it start optimizing them over and over to give you increasingly better results? Right. You’ll really benefit if you add those tags.
- Create a thank you page. Have you ever filled out a form and been forwarded to a page that says “THANK YOU…”? With Adext, those pages aren’t just there to show gratitude.
The tags embedded in them tell Adext that a conversion has occurred. Yes, when a user performs a desired action (like signing up, downloading something, making a purchase, etc.) and your thank you page appears (the page that appears just after the user performs the desired action), you’ve just earned one conversion, which will appear on the platform's Dashboard.
That conversion usually means Adext has generated a lead for you, or a purchase/sale. It will ask you for the thank you page’s URL so it can count your conversions.
All of the above is required in order for you to view the results of your ad campaigns.
Still, we recommend that you follow best practices so you can generate conversions (leads or sales) online.
Adext can attract the most qualified traffic to your website, but if that traffic doesn’t understand how valuable your offer is, and the user experience leaves a lot to be desired, you’ll lose them (perhaps forever).
So, to help you out with this, we created a special and exclusive guide for our customers so you can learn best practice quickly and easily, and turn your web page into a sales machine.
83% of those who implemented everything in that guide said they saw an exponential increase in the number of prospects that landed on their website or in the number of purchases made in their online store.
Sounds good, right?
I’D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE COMPLETE PROCESS LOOKS LIKE, FROM WHEN I SIGNUP WITH ADEXT, ONWARDS.
The process is simple:
1. Click here, and Adext will ask you about your business and will show you how your ads will look online. Then it will help you measure the estimated return on investment (ROI) that you could get if you decide to sign up, and will help you select the best investment plan for you.
- Once you’ve paid for your investment plan, you will have access to the Adext platform where you can configure Adext with your business’ key information.
You’ll add a description of your business, the URL of the page you’d like users to land on when they click on your ads, your thank you page's URL (page that appears just after the user performs the desired action) , an image, keywords, who you’re targeting and where in the world you’d like your ads to appear.
- Then it’s time to launch your ad campaigns!
- Next, you’ll complete the last few steps.
You’ll be directed to the ADEXT TAG MANAGER, where you will be guided through the instructions on how to copy and paste the Adext Tags (AKA tracking codes) into your website.
You’ll also define the additional URL destination goals (specific pages of your website) that you’ll be measuring during your campaigns. You can track them later on the platform's Dashboard.
If you’re having trouble with this part of the process, don’t worry. Adext will give you the opportunity to send instructions to your programmer for help.
- Once you’ve gone through all the steps above, you’re done. You can let Adext do the rest.
Using its machine learning technology, it’ll learn and detect what works best for your business and will constantly optimize your campaigns to give you better results.
- Each time you log in to the platform you can see the main results of your ad campaigns right there on the Dashboard.
- You’ll also see how your ads look on every social network and digital media website.
- If you have any questions about the platform or experience any inconvenience when using it, please feel free to use the specialized Customer Service platform we’ve designed to resolve all issues as soon as possible and provide you with the high-level service quality you deserve.
WHAT IS THE ADEXT PLATFORM I’LL HAVE ACCESS TO LIKE, AND WHAT’S ON THERE?
On the Adext platform, you’ll find:
THE ADEXT TAG MANAGER
This is a virtual assistant that will show you how to add the Adext Tags (AKA tracking codes) to every page of your website.
The tags are important because without them, Adext can't report back what’s been happening on your website as a result of your ads.
Once you’ve added the Adext Tags, you’ll be asked to configure what additional URL destination goals (specific pages of your website) you'd like Adext to measure and display on the platform’s Dashboard.
If you have an e-commerce platform, Adext will give you a special code to paste into your e-commerce platform, so you can measure all the variables of the transactions made on your site.
Once you have added the Adext Tags (AKA tracking codes) to your site, the Dashboard will be enabled.
This is where you can track the main metrics or indicators of your ad campaigns, like clicks, visits, CTR (percentage of people that clicked on the ad, divided by the total users who viewed it), visitors’ demographic information, devices used, engagement on social networks and conversions.
The number of conversions refers to how many potential customers or sales (if you have an e-commerce platform) Adext has generated for you.
The platform also lets you see how your ads look using the information you provided before launching your campaign.
You can change the ad text or image if you made a mistake during the initial configuration.
YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You can check your account information here, as well as add the name and address of the company you would like us to add to your monthly receipts.
Once you’ve registered by creating an account and have paid for the plan you selected, you’ll get access to the Adext platform.
HOW IS ADEXT DIFFERENT TO A DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY?
Although Adext is an artificial intelligence platform programmed to automate the creation, management and optimization of advertising campaigns online, it’s not a marketing agency.
However, it can help you achieve the same goals as a marketing agency. And achieve those goals faster with less capital.
Think about how substantial digital agency's overheads are. They have to consider those overheads when they set their rates so they can maintain a sensible profit margin. And imagine how many errors their staff are capable of making… And how limited their talent could be.
Now compare that set up with Adext, whose algorithms can analyze millions of data from ad campaigns around the world (Big Data)... Compare that set up with our state-of-the-art machine learning technology, which takes no vacation time, no lunch break, and has no 9-to-5-related limitations at all.
Adext is learning, detecting, analyzing and optimizing, 24/7, but it doesn’t charge you for the privilege!
DO YOU NEED TO HAVE A WEBSITE TO USE ADEXT?
At the moment, yes.
But we’re working on an alternative solution so you can advertise online without a website.
Click here to subscribe and we’ll let you know by email as soon as an alternative is ready.
CAN ADEXT WORK WITH ANY TYPE OF WEBSITE, OR DOES IT ONLY IF YOU HAVE AN E-COMMERCE PLATFORM?
Adext can work with any type of website.
Yet, you must go through all the following steps if you want Adext to collect the information it needs to report on your campaign’s key performance indicators (KPIs):
- Add a Call To Action (CTA). A CTA is a text that tells the user what he should do next. (For example: Get a free quote by filling the form!)
- Set up a contact form
- Write and publish a thank you page. A thank you page is the page that appears just after the user performs the desired action (such as filling a form or making a purchase).
- Add the Adext Tags (AKA tracking codes) to all the pages on your site. Tags function as a communication bridge between Adext and your website that report back on everything the visitors Adext sends you actually do on your site
The only thing that will change based on what kind of site you have, is the type of conversions that will happen on the site.
Please let us explain.
In e-commerce, conversions usually refer to the purchases made on the site, because increasing sales is the goal of most e-commerce platforms.
On the other hand, the owners of other websites may decide that their conversion goal is to get visitors to sign up. Or supply their contact details via a form so the company sales department can get in touch with them.
WHAT TYPE OF INDUSTRY IS ADEXT DESIGNED FOR?
We designed Adext to help businesses across all industries and niches.
It has processed, collected and interpreted data from millions of campaigns around the world (big data) to find out what works best with every audience in every industry and niche...
So, it is very likely that Adext already knows what will work best for your business (as well as your competitors!).
About the Ad Campaigns And Their Results
HOW DOES ADEXT DISTRIBUTE MY INVESTMENT ACROSS THE DIFFERENT DIGITAL MEDIA AND HOW ARE THESE CHOSEN?
During the first few days of your campaign, Adext’s smart algorithms divide your ad investment into equal parts across the different social and digital media platforms (Facebook, Google AdWords, Instagram y AdWords Remarketing*).
And then it gets to work analyzing and detecting which ones generate the most prospects or sales (in the case of e-commerce platforms) for you.
So your ads may appear on all or just a few of the different media, depending on which ones are most profitable for your business.
*Remarketing: Is a form of online advertising that enables sites to show targeted ads to the users who have already visited your website.
HOW DOES ADEXT OPTIMIZE MY CAMPAIGNS?
Adext optimizes the segmentation of your audience based on their characteristics and location, so your ads appear to the people most likely to become your future customers.
Adext also detects which digital media generate the most sales for you, and then channels your investment towards them.
WILL I BE ABLE TO TRACK THE RESULTS OF MY AD CAMPAIGN?
As soon as you purchase your plan, you’ll be given access to the Adext platform. Our Dashboard displays all the main metrics of your ad campaigns that you might like to track.
However, bear in mind that in order for Adext to measure and report on these results, you will need to add the Adext Tags* (AKA tracking codes) and to have a thank you page on your website (the page that appears just after the user performs the desired action, such as filling a form or making a purchase).
* Tags function as a communication bridge between Adext and your website. These report back on everything the visitors Adext sends you actually do on your site.
WHAT METRICS OR INDICATORS WILL I SEE ON THE PLATFORM’S RESULTS DASHBOARD?
If you would like Adext to measure and report on the main metrics of your ad campaigns, you will need to:
1) Copy and paste the Adext Tags (AKA tracking codes) to every page of your website, and
2) Make sure your website has a thank you page. A thank you page is the page that appears just after the user performs the desired action (such as filling a form or making a purchase).
Once you have done that, you’ll be able to track the following metrics:
- Number of clicks
- Number of visitors
- CTR (percentage of people that clicked on the ad, divided by the total users who viewed it.)
- Demographic information of the visitors that clicked on your ads
- Types of devices users have used to access your page
- Level of engagement on social networks
- Number of conversions: potential customers or sales (if you have an e-commerce platform) your ads have generated.
Also, you will be able to monitor additional URL destination goals, but first, you need to configure them directly on the Adext Tag Manager.
WHO CHOOSES THE COPY/TEXT AND IMAGES THAT WILL GO ON MY ADS?
When you start setting up your ads, Adext will ask you to provide a brief description of your business and define the keywords that will go on your ad.
This information is used to create the text on your ads. Adext will also give you the opportunity to upload the image you’d like to appear on your ads, or choose the one that you think best represents your business from our image gallery.
Adext will automatically adjust the image so the dimensions match what’s needed for the various platforms your ad will appear on.
IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY AD CAMPAIGN, WILL I BE OFFERED ANY TYPE OF SUPPORT?
By all means!
Adext has a specialized Customer Service platform that is uniquely designed to answer your questions and requests.
WHOSE ACCOUNTS WILL BE USED FOR THE ADS ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
Adext’s account will be used. "Powered by Adext" will appear in the ad.
This account allows Adext to connect to the various social media platforms with ease and get your messages out there quickly and effectively.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO SEE RESULTS ONCE I START USING ADEXT?
From the moment your campaign is published (5 days after you purchase a plan), your ads will start to appear in front of the audience you chose when you configured your campaign.
You will start receiving visitors and prospects on your website from then on.
Naturally, the number of prospects you’ll receive depends on which plan have selected. Because the more you invest, the greater your reach and the more people you will impact.
If you’re looking for a fast return on investment, we recommend you select the most sophisticated investment plan.
That is why we recommend you stay on the Running Plan (the most economical plan) for a minimum period of 3 months.
Because it's not capable of achieving as much reach as the other plans, and Adext won’t have as much information to optimize your campaigns as with the more sophisticated plans.
Still, when this recommended minimum period is up, Adext will have all the context it needs to find out what works best for your business and it will optimize your campaigns with these nuggets of gold.
That’s why we specify that this plan provides the longest-term ROI.
About The Pricing Plans
WHAT DO THE DIFFERENT PLANS INCLUDE AND WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM?
All our plans include the same features:
- Automating your ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram and other websites related to what you offer through Google AdWords Remarketing. Adext takes all the hard work out of digital advertising for you.
- The smartest advertising investment decisions, based on Big Data and machine learning, so you’ll never have to second-guess any digital advertising decision ever again.
- Constant optimization of your campaigns (also thanks to machine learning), 24/7, making your strategy as efficient as it can be.
- Access to an integrative platform and a Dashboard where you can track the most important results metrics of your campaigns, and watch how well your campaigns are working.
- Recommendations along the way, based on definitive data, so you can get the most out of Adext and accurately measure everything that happens on your website as you receive new traffic.
- Access to our specialized Customer Service platform, so we can efficiently help you with anything you’re struggling with.
- Support material sent directly to your email, to make the whole process easier and give you key recommendations to generate more potential customers and sales on your website.
A small part of your investment covers these features no matter what plan you’re on. The rest goes directly to the ad spend.
However, the amount you invest directly affects how many ads will appear in front of your target audience and how quickly your campaigns can be optimized.
Invest the minimum amount, and you get the above benefits, as well as all the additional benefits of using Adext in the long term: more traffic to your website, qualified prospects that are interested in purchasing a product like yours or hiring you, increased lead generation and sales, etc., etc.
Invest in a more sophisticated plan, and you will receive all the benefits in the short term.
But at the end of the day, all our plans are designed to produce positive results. And we have had multiple clients report some impressive results.
These are the kinds of results you’ll come across:
- Making the amount they invested back during the first month
- A three-fold increase in calls from prospects
- 200% more clients
- The obliteration of the company’s off season
- A 2,500% increase in visitors
- 5X more meetings with prospective clients
- 65% more leads during the first two months of using Adext
- An eight-fold increase in enquiries about the services the company offers
- Conversion rates of 70% during the high season
- A 3.5X increase in annual sales
- Doubling the number of company staff to deal with the boost in demand for the company’s services.
One of our customers had to double the number of staff to deal with all the new prospects she had coming through her company doors. She also made her investment back during the first month, and boosted her annual sales by 350% on the Running plan. And this isn’t unusual.
These results are almost hard to believe, aren’t they? We’re very proud to be helping so many SMBs. Watch our testimonial videos to get the full story from our clients.
HOW MANY CUSTOMERS OR SALES WILL ADEXT GENERATE FOR ME WITH EACH PLAN?
It’s very difficult to say, because the number of leads or sales Adext can generate varies by country and industry.
These two factors are also affected by variables like demand, the market, seasonality, price, and so on.
However, we’ve got an ROI calculator you can use to estimate the ROI you’ll get with each one of our plans.
Click here to calculate the estimated ROI you'll get with Adext. You’ll be taken to Adext’s configuration protocol and after showing you a preview of your ads, you’ll be able to calculate it.
Another factor that affects the number of prospects or sales generated by Adext is precisely how well your website is optimized to generate conversions (such as how many prospects fill in a form or make a purchase on an e-commerce platform).
Also, consider this: Adext is much like a prospect or potential customer generator in many ways.
But if Adext sends prospects looking for jackets to an e-commerce platform that sells jackets, and that store is badly organized and poorly designed… The page looks unattractive, and the unique value and characteristics of the jackets are not clearly described...
You guessed it. Those prospects are going to click away in the blink of an eye.
The same will happen if your site’s user experience leaves a lot to be desired.
We don’t want this to be you!
So to help you out with this, we created a special and exclusive guide for our customers so you can learn best practice quickly and easily, and turn your web page into a sales machine.
And 83% of those who implemented everything in that guide said they saw an exponential increase in the number of prospects that landed on their website or in the number of purchases made in their online store.
Sounds good, right?
You also need to remember that the longer your campaigns stay active, the better the intelligent Adext algorithms can learn and detect what works best for your business.
And what does that mean?
It means your investment goes further and your results will be more profitable.
One final tip.
If your goal is to attract prospects to your website with Adext, don’t forget to make sure that your sales team is following up with the prospects that Adext sends you.
Expect them, close them and turn them into customers.
And as long as you keep the quality of your product or service high (and offer your prospects guarantees to make your offering irresistible!), you’re going to see some impressive, satisfying results.
DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE OF THE 3 PLANS AVAILABLE? CAN’T I INVEST LESS, OR MORE?
We’ve set our minimum investment plan at the exact rate we think is optimal for those who would like to test the waters before they jump in an invest more. The Running Plan allows you to do this, and get great results in the long term.
However, we know that the growth of your business has no limits, so we’ve also created investment plans for the more ambitious.
And if you really want to take your business to the next level, please ask us about our enterprise plans.
IF I CHOOSE THE RUNNING PLAN (THE CHEAPER ONE) AND I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE TO A MORE SOPHISTICATED PLAN LATER, WILL I BE ABLE TO?
This would be a smart and wise decision because the more sophisticated the plan, the faster you can expect a return on investment (ROI).
What’s more, as with any investment, the size of the investment you make will be proportional to the profit you can expect from that investment.
DOES THE FEE ALSO INCLUDE SOCIAL NETWORK OR COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT?
We’re afraid not. It just includes the advertising, i.e. the creation, management and optimization of your ads campaigns on the internet’s main platforms, to funnel qualified prospects towards your business. We think is the simplest, more effective and most profitable way to help you grow your business. And our clients agree.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept credit cards, debit cards and payments made through PayPal.
WILL I PAY FOR ADEXT MONTHLY, OR MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT?
We offer you two options.
If you’d like to pay on an annual basis and get a discount on the fee, you can do that.
You can also pay for your plan on a monthly basis.
Either way, if you need to cancel your subscription at any time, please notify our Customer Service team at least 5 working days before your monthly or annual subscription renewal date.
IS THERE A MINIMUM CONTRACT PERIOD?
However, we recommend staying with us for a minimum of 3 months because Adext's intelligent algorithms will be constantly learning what works best for your business.
It uses this information to optimize your campaigns and give you better results.
The longer your campaigns stay switched on, the more of an increase in leads or sales you’ll notice compared to the previous month.
Similarly, the amount you invest affects the return on investment. As shown in the pricing graph, the more sophisticated the investment plan, the sooner you can expect a return on investment.
CAN I GET A DISCOUNT ON THE PLAN?
We offer discounts if you pay on an annual basis.
In the plans section, to the right side, just below the name of the selected plan, you’ll see two options: "Monthly payment" and "Annual payment".
If you select the second option, you'll see the amount you’ll pay if you invest annually, as well as the discount that has been applied.
WILL I BE GIVEN PROOF OR RECEIPT OR PAYMENT?
We can certainly provide a receipt or monthly receipt if you’d like one.
Just send us a request on our specialized Customer Service platform, and we’ll send your receipt via email right away.
WHY ARE THE PLANS PRICED IN DOLLARS?
Since Adext is based in Silicon Valley, United States, our prices are expressed and charged in US dollars. However, you will see the equivalent amount in your local currency on your bank statement (based on the exchange rate at that time).
ONCE I’VE PAID, WILL IT TAKE LONG FOR MY ADS TO START APPEARING ONLINE?
There are a few steps you’ll need to take before your ads appear online, so that Adext can record everything the new visitors Adext sends you will do on your website once they’ve landed on it.
We give you 5 days to get set up. You’ll need to:
1) Copy and paste the Adext Tags (AKA tracking codes) to every page of your website, and
2) Create a thank you page. This is the page that appears just after the user performs the desired action (such as filling a form or making a purchase). Find out more here.
Once those first 5 days have passed, your campaign will be activated immediately and automatically. And Adext will divide the rest of your investment for the month between the remaining days of that month.
Remember that the more time your campaigns stays active, the better the results can be optimized by Adext based on its findings and what it learns.
Más de 6 años generando estrategias de marketing digital que ayuden a otros negocios a crecer han hecho que este tema me apasione. Ahora, escribo para compartirte todo lo que he aprendido.